1. Elegant Graphic Designs begins working on a project upon receipt of a down payment. Unless otherwise mention in writing, the client is charged the remaining balance upon completion of the project or within 1 month (after the first invoice is paid). Websites are made live upon completion of the project, when all payments are cleared. If applicable, hosting and domain name registration fees must be paid every 3 months.
2. Additional work comes at additional fees, on a fee for service basis or on an hourly rate. If clients require additional services, the fee is added and charged accordingly.
3. If the client fails to process a payment on time, a late fee of $50 will be added to his/her total and the project will automatically be put on hold or canceled. It is Elegant Graphic Design’s whole discretion to decide when to resume work on the project once the late payment is processed.
4. Delays in project completion may occur when:
- There is a delay in any payments
- The client requests further changes in the design, structure, or content of the project
- The client purchases an additional service related to the project
- There is a delay in the receipt of any materials from the client
- Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at Elegant Graphic Design’s preference. At any time, and at its whole discretion, Elegant Graphic Designs may decide to put a project on hold.
5. All of our services are satisfaction guaranteed. We don’t stop working until our clients are satisfied with their solution. That is our commitment. However, Elegant Graphic Designs will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or requests that lie beyond the scope of Elegant Graphic Design’s offer of services to its client. It is Elegant Graphic Design’s preference to determine whether or not a request or an expectation is rational or lies within the scope of offer of services to its client. As an example, if the client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, Elegant Graphic Designs judges that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer Elegant Graphic Design’s duty or commitment to satisfy the client. In other words, Elegant Graphic Designs guarantees satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to Elegant Graphic Design’s understanding.
6. Services or part of services (i.e. elements of a project) that have been accepted by the client are considered as services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Any further work on these services (elements of the project) will be charge accordingly.
7. The term “update session” means about 1 hours worth of work on an existing website. It is Elegant Graphic Design’s whole preference to decide wether or not a request represents 1 hours worth of work.
8. Unless clearly specified otherwise, all project statuses are set as “completed” after a 3 month period has passed (calculated from the first payment date).This means no more work will be done on that project and no service will be provided. This doesn’t apply to hosting and domain name registration services which are provided independently of the project status, and only according to the client’s payments.
9. All payments are final. It is Elegant Graphic Design’s policy that no refunds will be made.
About payment processing
Please keep in mind that for security reasons, Elegant Graphic Designs always:
Prevents unauthorized access, maintains data accuracy, and ensures the correct use of information, through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online and offline. Hires the services of reliable third-party companies to manage payment information and payment gateway secured encryption for the websites of its clients. Such companies charge fees per transaction and/or fees per month for which the client is responsible. To receive a free quote for your project, please call us at 970-315-3464. Promotional offers are not cumulative.
All the pictures shown in this website are solely representative.
This website may offer links to third-party sites. Any such links are provided solely as a expedience to you. Elegant Graphic Designs has no control over these websites or their content and does not assume any responsibility or liability for these websites. Elegant Graphic Designs does not endorse or make any representations about these websites, or any information, materials, or products found thereon. If you access any of the third-party websites linked on this Web site, you do so at your own risk.
About Elegant Graphic Design’s web design projects
Elegant Graphic Designs doesn’t presume any duty or accountability for the information of the websites it designs and/or hosts. Elegant Graphic Designs has no control over any content, materials, or products found thereon. Elegant Graphic Designs doesn’t serve as specialist for its clients, and they are entirely responsible for all that is found in their websites.
Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites always emerge differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website appearance. The client must be aware of these possible variations and Elegant Graphic Designs will not be held accountable for them.
Should you have any concerns or questions about these terms and conditions, please email at email@example.com
Thank you for doing business with us! We really appreciate it.