A simple logo is not your identity, nor is it your brand. Logo design, identity design and branding all have separate roles, but when used right all forms a comprehend image for a company or product. There has been, and always will be, discussion on the web about this topic, about your logo not being your brand. And although this may be true, we have not seen any explanation of the contrast between ‘brand’, ‘identity’ and ‘logo’. We wish to correct these discussion once and for all. bibliobase essay
essay about jobs written by chrisann brennan
get viagra online with paypal
levitra new straitsville
beowulf comparrison essay
cheap argumentative essay writer for hire au
chicago manual style essays
dissertation draft proposal
nexium in india
cialis sur internet arnaque
6 out of 12 on sat essay topics
outline for a argumentative essay paper
viagra and abilify
does viagra affect your blood pressure
archi cad revit comparison essay
homework help free online
get an essay written
air hunger definition essay
Welcome to What is Branding, Identity & Logo Design?
What is Branding?
What is identity?
The identity or ‘image’ of a business is made up of many visual platforms:
- A Logo (The symbol of the whole identity & brand)
- Stationery (letterhead, business cards, envelopes, etc)
- Marketing Collateral (flyers, brochures, folders, websites, etc.)
- Products & Packaging (products sold and the packaging in which they come in)
- Apparel Design (clothing items that are worn by the employees)
- Signage (interior & exterior designs of the office)
- Messages & Actions (messages transmitted via indirect or direct modes of communication)
- Other Communication (audio, smell, touch, etc.) and anything visual that reflects the business.
All of these visual platforms make up an identity and should support the brand entirely. However, the logo is the corporate identity and brand that shows the identifiable mark of the business. Because of this, the mark is known as the avatar, icon and symbol of the company as a whole.
What is a logo?
How would you outline brand, identity and logo design? As always, comments and thoughts are appreciate. And remember… Elegant Graphics, Exquisite Designs. Welcome to Elegant Graphic Designs!